Savannah Foosball Table
The Savannah Foosball Table combines industrial design elements with fun gameplay to make up the ultimate game table. The rugged cabinet, striking dark green playing surface and striped rugby competitors are elegant and distinguished while the tournament-quality craftsmanship and performance are nothing short of spectacular.
- Counter-Balanced Rugby Competitors
- Dual Scorekeepers
- Adjustable Leg levelers
- 3-man goalie system
- Regulation Size Field
- Seamless Steel Rods
- Features 2 Ball Returns
- Includes 4 Balls
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of Pine Veneer, MDF, ABS, and Steel
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- 73"W (including rods) x 57.75"D x 35"H, 144 lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping! Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- The Cabinet of this Foosball Table is pre-assembled. Assembly is otherwise required
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.