Lanai Outdoor Pool Table (Pearl White)
- Exceptional durability with a durable outdoor powder coat finish, ensuring long-lasting protection against outdoor elements
- Superior playing surface featuring a 1" three-piece certified slate backed with all-weather carbonized pine, providing excellent stability and a consistent ball roll
- Enhanced versatility with adjustable leg levelers, allowing you to easily adjust the table's height for a perfectly level playing surface
- Additional functionality options available with coordinating storage benches and a dining conversion top (sold separately), providing versatility beyond just a pool table
- Complete set for immediate play with billiard accessories included, such as two cues, balls, a triangle rack, and chalk, ensuring you have everything needed to start playing right away
In StockFind a Dealer
- Playing surface dimensions: 88” x 44”
- Product dimensions: L: 99 1/4” W: 55 1/4” H: 30 1/2”
- Shipping weight: 718 lbs.
- Use mild soap or soapy water and a soft brush or sponge to remove any grit or grime.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Use a table cover when this product is not in use to protect your pool table.
- Periodically Brushing the felt on the pool table with our approved brushes helps properly maintain the quality of play.
8’ Pool Table
Outdoor pool tables are covered by a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and craftsmanship from the date of purchase of the original owner.
American Heritage Billiards outdoor pool tables are manufactured and rated for outdoor use under typical conditions. Severe weather environments, including extreme heat and cold are not ideal. We recommend always covering your outdoor pool table with a UV-resistant table cover when not in use.
The rails for this specific model are made of aluminum. There are many different ways to install pool table felt. You may use whatever method you prefer. We suggest using the feather strips included or stainless steel, galvanized needle point staples, divergent staples, or cement glue like King Cobra RKC250 Billiard Table Contact Cement Glue.
When leveling your slate, consider if extreme heat conditions are possible. Some environments may experience high-temperature weather that can melt beeswax. Beeswax melts at 140° F. We suggest using 1544 G Blue Inlay Wax or Durham's Rock Hard DU-1 1 lbs. Water Putty for installing this product in locations with a high heat index.
We advise setting up your outdoor pool table in a protected and covered area out of direct contact with rain or sun to ensure the lifespan of this product.
This pool table requires professional installation. Please reach out to an American Heritage Billiards customer service expert to locate a dealer near you who will coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your new pool table.