Gateway Dart Board
The Gateway Dartboard includes a handcrafted cabinet made of reclaimed wood with metal straps giving it a unique, stunning, industrial design. Inside the cabinet is a Tournament-quality bristle board, a school-yard style eraser, 2 scoring chalkboards, and two sets of 3 weighted steel-tipped darts.
What it’s Made Of:
- The doors of this cabinet are solid pine on the front and the cabinet is made of MDF and veneers. An authentic Bristle Board made of the Jute and Sisal plantes resides within the cabinet. Please note that your dart board has been created utilizing eco-friendly, biodegradable fibers of the jute and sisal plants.
- You may notice the plant’s earthy scent that will dissipate after a 5-10 days, if not sooner, simply by leaving the cabinet doors open.
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- 22.5"W (closed) - 45.5"W (open) x 4.25"D x 24.5"H, 24 lbs.
- The dart board cabinet is completely built and the dart board itself is hung inside of the cabinet. The consumer must simply attach it to their wall using the supplied brackets
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.