Lanai Outdoor Full Set (Pearl White)
- Includes Lanai 8' Outdoor Pool Table, coordinating storage benches, and a matching dining conversion top, providing versatility for gaming and dining
- Get started right away with the included billiard accessories, featuring 2 outdoor cues, balls, rack, and chalk, ensuring you have everything you need for a fun and engaging game
- Durable outdoor powder coat finish adds an extra layer of protection to the pool table, making it resistant to weather conditions for long-lasting durability
- Crafted from furniture-grade wood composite material, this set offers exceptional durability and strength, ensuring a reliable and sturdy outdoor furniture solution
- Choose from a variety of finish colors, such as Pearl (White), Seafoam (Teal), Oyster (Grey), and Obsidian (Black), allowing you to customize your outdoor space and match your personal style
In StockFind a Dealer
- Playing surface dimensions: 88” x 44”
- Product dimensions: L: 99 1/4” W: 55 1/4” H: 30 1/2”
- Shipping weight: 718 lbs.
- L: 62” D: 18” H: 18” 102 lbs.
- L: 99 1/4” W: 55 1/4” H: 1.4” 97 lbs.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners
8’ Pool Table
Outdoor pool tables are covered by a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and craftsmanship from the date of purchase of the original owner.
American Heritage Billiards outdoor pool tables are manufactured and rated for outdoor use under typical conditions. Severe weather environments, including extreme heat and cold are not ideal. We recommend always covering your outdoor pool table with a UV-resistant table cover when not in use.
The rails for this specific model are made of aluminum. There are many different ways to install pool table felt. You may use whatever method you prefer. We suggest using the feather strips included or stainless steel, galvanized needle point staples, divergent staples, or cement glue like King Cobra RKC250 Billiard Table Contact Cement Glue.
When leveling your slate, consider if extreme heat conditions are possible. Some environments may experience high-temperature weather that can melt beeswax. Beeswax melts at 140° F. We suggest using 1544 G Blue Inlay Wax or Durham's Rock Hard DU-1 1 lbs. Water Putty for installing this product in locations with a high heat index.
We advise setting up your outdoor pool table in a protected and covered area out of direct contact with rain or sun to ensure the lifespan of this product.
This pool table requires professional installation. Please reach out to an American Heritage Billiards customer service expert to locate a dealer near you who will coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your new pool table.