Ravello Multi-Game Table
Finished in Navajo, the Ravello Pub Table is the perfect combination of refinement and entertainment. The classic turned pedestal is a work of art defining elegance and style. The flip top center enables users to enjoy three timeless games in Chess, Checkers, and Backgammon, while also providing excellent and convenient storage for the custom game pieces included in the belly of the table top. The flip top is activated by two levers located underneath the table top. A removable throat allows the table to be bar or counter height depending on which size you prefer.
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of Cherry and Maple Veneers and Solid Rubberwood
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- 36"W x 36"D x 36.5-42.5"H, 86 lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping! Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- This product requires consumer assembly
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 14 days from the original delivery of the product.
- American Heritage will require visual evidence of the damaged item as part of the claim process.
- All sales are final. We unfortunately cannot offer returns, refunds or cancellations at these prices.
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.