Guinness Pool Table
American Heritage Billiards - the world's leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar and Bar Stool manufacturer - presents the Guinness Pool Table.
With its humble, yet noble design elements and striking brown finish, the Guinness Pool table provides a clean, traditional look to a game room or loft, while conjuring memories of good times spent with family and friends.
Custom leather pockets seamlessly blend with the diamond sighted top rail of the pool table's perimeter.
The pool table offers excellent playability while it's remarkable design, exceptional styling and Suede brown finish exudes class and taste.
The American Heritage Guinness includes 1" certified slate and teflon-coated felt for tournament-quality play.
The Guinness Pool Table comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories.
Pool Table Features:
- Amiercan Maple hardwood construction with a smooth Suede brown finish
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2" solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Two cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting
- 1", three-piece certified slate
- Camel, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- American Maple rails with decorative sights
- Custom-tailored leather shield pockets with the Guinness logo
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 53.75" W x 97.75" L x 32.5" H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
Included Accessories in Designer Kit:
57” 2-Piece Maple Cues (4)
Bridge Stick (1)
15-Ball Triangle (1)
9-Ball Triangle (1)
10 1/2" Table Brush (1)
7" Under Rail Brush (1)
Sure-Shot Chalk (1)
Brass Bridge Head (1)
Repair Kit (1)
Sure-Shot Billiard Balls (1)
8-Cue Wall Rack (1)
Plastic Brown Table Cover (1)
- This collection includes free White Glove Delivery and Installation. It is typically delivered into your garage or the nearest similar covered area. Within 72 hours of your purchase, a representative with American Heritage Billiards will reach out to you to begin to coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your pool table. From purchase to installation, the process typically takes 4-6 weeks. American Heritage Billiards is not responsible for removing the product packaging after installation.
- This Pool Table Requires Professional Installation, which is included with your purchase. Within 72 hours of your purchase, a representative with American Heritage Billiards will reach out to you to begin to coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your pool table
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 14 days from the original delivery of the product.
- American Heritage will require visual evidence of the damaged item as part of the claim process.
- All sales are final. We unfortunately cannot offer returns, refunds or cancellations at these prices.
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust the table finish with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Table Covers can be used to keep the pool table dust-free and protect it from other forms of accidental damage when the pool table isn’t in use. Table covers can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits
- Periodically Brushing the felt on the pool table with our approved brushes helps properly maintain the quality of play. Brushes can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits.
- American Heritage Billiards uses all-natural, K66 cushion rubber. Since our cushion rubber is all-natural and isn’t modified from its original state with additives, it eventually hardens slowly over time which can negatively affect the game play of the pool table. Depending on the climate and humidity variations in your area, our cushion rubber typically lasts between 10-15 years through normal use before it becomes hard, at which point, it should be replaced. When the cushion rubber becomes hard, please contact us as we’ll issue free replacement cushion rubber with proof of original purchase. Additionally, we can connect you to an installer whom can help replace the cushion rubber for you.