Tacoma Pool Table in Whisper
American Heritage Billiards - the world's leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar and Bar Stool manufacturer - presents the Tacoma Pool Table.
The uniquely patterned handrails and rail blinds encourage a second look, while the construction and playability keep you coming back to the Tacoma!
Featuring custom shield pockets, diamond sights and a rich Whisper finish with bold accent highlighting, the Tacoma is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
The pool table offers excellent playability while it's extraordinary design, exceptional styling and Vintage Oak finish exudes elegance.
The Tacoma Pool Table includes 1" certified slate and dark-green teflon-coated felt for tournament-quality play.
The American Heritage Tacoma Pool Table comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories, plus more!
Pool Table Features:
- Oak hardwood construction with a Whisper finish
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2" solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Two cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting
- 1", three-piece certified slate
- Golden,Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- Decorative Oak hardwood rails with decorative blinds & diamond sights
- Coordinating Leather Shield Pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Pool Table Dimensions:
- 8' Size
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 54.5" W x 99" L x 32.25" H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
Included Accessories in Classic Kit:
57" 2-Piece Wood Cue (4)
9" Table Brush - Nylon (1)
2 1/4" Plastic Triangle (1)
2 1/4" Plastic 9 Ball Triangle (1)
Bridge Cue & Bridge Head (1)
6-Cue Roman Cue Rack (1)
Billiard Ball Set (1)
Table Cover (1)
Sure-Shot Chalk (1)
- This collection includes free White Glove Delivery and Installation of the Pool Table. It is typically delivered into your garage or the nearest similar covered area. Within 2 business days of your purchase, a representative with American Heritage Billiards will reach out to you to begin to coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your pool table. From purchase to installation, the process typically takes 3-5 weeks although timely responses to our calls seeking delivery details post-purchase can dramatically reduce that timeline. Extraordinary delivery requirements, such as the absence of a garage or protected covered area, may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. Delivery does not include disposal of packaging.
- This Pool Table Requires Professional Installation, which is included with your purchase. Within 2 business days of your purchase, a representative with American Heritage Billiards will reach out to you to begin to coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your pool table
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 14 days from the original delivery of the product.
- American Heritage will require visual evidence of the damaged item as part of the claim process.
- All sales are final. We unfortunately cannot offer returns, refunds or cancellations at these prices.
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust the table finish with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Table Covers can be used to keep the pool table dust-free and protect it from other forms of accidental damage when the pool table isn’t in use. Table covers can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits
- Periodically Brushing the felt on the pool table with our approved brushes helps properly maintain the quality of play. Brushes can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits.
- American Heritage Billiards uses all-natural, K66 cushion rubber. Since our cushion rubber is all-natural and isn’t modified from its original state with additives, it eventually hardens slowly over time which can negatively affect the game play of the pool table. Depending on the climate and humidity variations in your area, our cushion rubber typically lasts between 10-15 years through normal use before it becomes hard, at which point, it should be replaced. When the cushion rubber becomes hard, please contact us as we’ll issue free replacement cushion rubber with proof of original purchase. Additionally, we can connect you to an installer whom can help replace the cushion rubber for you.