Savannah Air Hockey Table
The Savannah Air Hockey table features a powerful single blower, manual scorers, an elegant, industrial design featuring a perfect combination of rustic-looking wood and steel turnbuckles
- 2 manual, inset scoring systems so the table can accommodate a table tennis conversion top
- Decorative Metal Accent Pieces
- Single, powerful fan for smooth, even game play
- Regulation Size Field
- Screen-Printed Starburst Design
- Includes 4 Pucks and 4 Goalies
- Blower Specifications: 120VAC 60Hz 1.2A, 3.12 cubic feet/minute
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of MDF and Pine Veneers
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- 83"W x 47"D x 32"H, 186 lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping! Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- The Cabinet of this Air Hockey Table is pre-assembled. Minor assembly is otherwise required
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.