Royale 7-Piece Poker Table Set
The stately Royale Game Table is almost regal in disposition and offers up gaming on a whole new level. This opulent oval table seats six and touts a handsome suede finished base, along with elegantly tooled legs that branch from ample end column supports for an august look and feel. The surface of the table is just as dapper with a wide frame of classic black vinyl and slightly recessed oval felt playing surface. It is paired with six Napoli Chairs, each of which offer ultimate comfort with wide, deeply cushioned seats and backs, and contoured arms on brass rolling casters.
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of Maple Veneer and Hevea Wood
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- Table: 87"W x 45"D x 30"H, 150 lbs.
- Chair: 27.5"W x 27.5"D x 36.5"H, 32lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping! Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- This game table requires consumer assembly
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.