Rosa 2-in-1 Game Table
The gorgeous Rosa 2-in-1 table is at once a handsome dining table with a polished surface featuring a quartet of centered panels finished in a stately suede finish. When the top is flipped, the Rosa becomes a classic gaming table, offering up a black upholstered poker top that is framed with a wide edge of matching suede finished in hardwood to mirror the slight overhang of the opposite side. The gaming table provides recessed drink holders at each corner for added convenience. The legs of the table are sturdy and slightly taped for an august feel no matter which side your guests are enjoying
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of Cherry Veneer and Hevea Wood
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- 42"W x 42"D x 36"H, 78 lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping! Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- This game table requires consumer assembly
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.