Finished in pepper with tobacco leather, the Palermo also features a full-bearing 360° swivel, uniweld construction, adjustable leg levelers, and a 3" bonded leather cushion.
- Finished in Pepper
- Tobacco Bonded Leather Cushion
- Full-Bearing 360° Swivel
- Built Using Uniweld Construction Principles
- 3" Plush Cushion
- Adjustable Leg Levelers
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of metal and bonded leather
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- Counter Height Stool
- 19"W x 20"D x 42"H, 28 lbs. Seat Height of 26"
- Bar Height Stool
- 19"W x 20"D x 46"H, 29 lbs. Seat Height of 30"
- Extra Tall Stool
- 19"W x 20"D x 50"H, 30 lbs. Seat Height of 34"
Weight Capacity (Approx.):
- 300 lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping!Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- This Stool ships as a fully-assembled base and fully-assembled top. The base and top must be connected by adhering them together to the swivel
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.