Finished in coffee with porter brown top grain leather upholstery, this stool boasts a 360 degree full-bearing swivel, a 3" plush cushion, webbed seating for improved comfort, and adjustable leg levelers. This stool comes partially assembled.
- Finished in Coffee
- Porter Brown Top Grain Leather
- 360° Full-Bearing Swivel
- Built Using Mortise and Tenon Construction Principles
- 3" Plush Cushion
- Adjustable Leg Levelers
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of custom-select hardwoods and top grain leather
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- Bar Height Stool
- 26"W x 26"D x 50"H, 36 lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping! Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- This Stool ships as a fully-assembled base and fully-assembled top. The base and top must be connected by adhering them together to the swivel
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 14 days from the original delivery of the product.
- American Heritage will require visual evidence of the damaged item as part of the claim process.
- All sales are final. We unfortunately cannot offer returns, refunds or cancellations at these prices.
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.