The Gabriella’s simplistic beauty combined with its convenient size make it the perfect functional accent piece for rooms of all shapes, sizes, and schemes. Finished in Navajo with Charcoal Bronze hardware, it provides huge storage benefits in a compact design by utilizing a mesmerizing Lazy Susan-style middle cabinet. Flanked by two other storage cabinets featuring premium Piano Door Hinges, the Gabriella can hold the life of the party and more! Three basic storage drawers with clamshell handles provide the finishing touch on this masterpiece.
- Finished in Navajo
- Charcoal Bronze Accent Hardware
- Lazy Susan Storage Cabinet
- Adjustable Shelving
- Utility Drawers
- Adjustable Leg Levelers
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of Cherry Veneers and Solid Poplar
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- 52"W x 22"D x 37.75"H, 218 lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping! Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- The Cabinet of this Wine Cabinet is pre-assembled
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.