Ellipse 6 Player Air Hockey Table
Everyone can join in on the fun with the Ellipse 6 Person Air Hockey Table! The first of its kind, it's sure to be a hit with more pucks, more players, more goals, and most of all, more fun! To add even more fun to the game, the Ellipse includes 2 wireless speakers so you can listen to your favorite music while playing!
- Screen-Printed Galaxy Design
- Single, powerful fan for smooth, even game play
- Lighted Scoring System
- 2 Wireless Speakers
- Includes 4 pucks and 6 Goal Blockers
- Adjustable Leg Levelers
- Blower Specifications: 120VAC 60Hz 1.2A, 3.12 cubic feet/minute
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of MDF and Laminates
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- 84"W x 54"D x 32"H, 154 lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping! Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- The Cabinet of this Air Hockey Table is pre-assembled. Minor assembly is otherwise required
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.