Carlotta in Antique Black
|The 60" Carlotta Wine Cabinet is truly the perfect combination of beauty and function. It serves as a wonderful accent piece that fits right into any room but easily converts into a server's dream. Finished in Antique Black with Charcoal Bronze Accent hardware, the Carlotta features glass stemware holders that line the top of the cabinet. Adjustable shelves and a pull-out drawer add additional, versatile storage, and the dual pull-out wine racks can hold up to 8 bottles of wine. The Carlotta will instantly become the gem of any room it graces.|
Two pull-out wine racks
- Glass Stemware Holders
- Storage Shelving
Gentle-touch magnetic catches
Adjustable Leg Levelers
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of Birch Veneers and Solid Poplar
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- 60"W x 18.5"D x 42"H, 209 lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping! Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- The Cabinet of this Wine Cabinet is pre-assembled
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.