The Calcutta Bar is finished in Peppercorn with Brushed Steel accent hardware. It features decorative foot rests, a metal foot pole, a removable ice bucket and dual bottle wells, glass stemware holders, wine bottle storage rack, storage shelving, Stone cutting surface, locking cabinets and easy-glide storage drawers.
- Finished in Peppercorn
- Brushed Steel Accent Hardware
- Metal Footpole
- 1 Removable Ice Bucket
- 2 Bottle Wells
- Glass Stemware Holders
- Wine Bottle Storage Rack
- Storage Shelving
- Stone Cutting Surface
- Locking Cabinets
- Easy-Glide Storage Drawers
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of Maple Veneer and Solid Maple
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- 95"W x 32.5"D x 44.5"H, 339 lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping! Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- This home bar ships as 3 assembled components. Minor assembly is required
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.