The barnside styled Bristol Bar comes complete with a built-in stone cutting surface, stemware holders and a removable ice bucket. This bar is also equipped with an Easy-Glide storage drawer, locking cabinet doors and storage shelving to serve all your entertaining needs. Classic knotty pine is finished in Rustic Brown for an inviting and homey finish. Charcoal finished bronze hardware accents complete the look.
- Finished in Mahogany
- Charcoal Bronze Accent Hardware
- 1 Removable Ice Bucket
- Glass Stemware Holders
- Stone Cutting Surface
- Storage Shelving
- Locking Cabinets
- 1 Easy-Glide Storage Drawer
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of Pine Veneers and Solid Pine
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- 86"W x 29"D x 42"H, 333 lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping! Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- This home bar ships as an assembled base and bar top. Minor assembly is required
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.