Rugged beauty and stunning function align perfectly in this magnificent server, constructed from reclaimed material with coordinating accent hardware making this the perfect piece to complete any room. Stemware holders line the top of the interior while wine racks grace the bottom of the piece. A black glass work area allows for plenty of room for preparation, mixing, or whatever suits your fancy. Powerful piano hinges give the swinging cabinet doors life-long strength and a smooth feel that conquers the test of time. To top it off both literally and figuratively, multiple lights rest above the stemware holders.
- Finished in Harvest
- Gridded Wine Rack Holder
- Charcoal Bronze Accent Hardware
- Glass Stemware Holders
- Piano Door Hinges
- Mirror in back of cabinet
- Ambient Lighting that shuts off when the doors are closed
- Storage Shelving
- Pull out Drawers
- Locking Cabinets
- Black-Glass Work Area
- Adjustable Leg Levelers
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of Pine Veneers and solid Pine
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- 38"W (closed) - 76.25"W (opened) x 21"D x 73"H, 254 lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping! Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- The Cabinet of this Wine Cabinet is pre-assembled
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.