Auburn Stool in Suede
Finished in suede with a 4" black bonded leather cushion, the Auburn stool come as an assembled base and seat. It is built using mortise and tenon construction principles and features a 360° full-bearing swivel, webbed seating, and adjustable leg levelers
- Finished in Suede
- Black Bonded Leather Cushion
- Full-Bearing 360° Swivel
- Built Using Mortise and Tenon Construction Principles
- 4" Plush Cushion
- Adjustable Leg Levelers
- Webbed Seating for Improved Comfort
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of custom-select hardwoods and bonded leather
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- Bar Height Stool
- 24"W x 23"D x 48"H, 37 lbs. Seat Height of 31"
- Arm Height is approx. 37.5"
Weight Capacity (Approx.):
- 300 lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping! Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- This Stool ships as a fully-assembled base and fully-assembled top. The base and top must be connected by adhering them together to the swivel
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.