The simple beauty of the Albany is only matched by its supreme comfort. Built using mortise and tenon construction, this stool arrives fully assembled and ready for fun. Finished in black with a smooth gray bonded leather upholstery, it is sure to be the envy of any room it graces.
- Finished in Black
- Grey Bonded Leather Cushion
- Built Using Mortise and Tenon Construction Principles
- 3" Plush Cushion
- Stationary Stool
- Adjustable Leg Levelers
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of custom-select hardwoods and bonded leather
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- Counter Height Stool
- 17.25"W x 22.5"D x 38.75"H, 18 lbs.
Weight Capacity (Approx.):
- 300 lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping! Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- This Stool ships Fully-Assembled
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 14 days from the original delivery of the product.
- American Heritage will require visual evidence of the damaged item as part of the claim process.
- All sales are final. We unfortunately cannot offer returns, refunds or cancellations at these prices.
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.