8' Teflon-Coated Felt-Burgundy
- Free Shipping on orders over $69. Ships via Ground
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted
Care and Maintenance:
- Care: Dust, chalk, and lint can cause damage to your playing surface. To maintain a clean, smooth playing surface and to extend the life of the cloth, we recommend the following method.
- Brushing and Vacuuming: Using a brush designed for pool table cloth, lightly brush surface debris away from under the rails and away from inside of the pocket area. Then using a vacuum with a soft bristled brush attachment proceed to vacuum the entire playing surface. Over time chalk and dust residue will penetrate the cloth and build up on the slate. Vacuuming will lift the chalk residue from in and under the cloth.
We strongly recommend properly covering your pool table when not in use. This will help prevent dust and airborne particles from getting on the cloth and extend the life of your cloth.