Port Royal Billiard Table (White Oak)
- 8’ pool table
- Contemporary coastal design
- 1”, three-piece certified slate
- Internal drop pockets
- K66 premier cushion rubber
Out of StockFind a Dealer
- Dust the table finish with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Table covers can be used to keep the pool table dust-free and protect it from other forms of accidental damage when the pool table isn’t in use.
- Periodically brushing the felt on the pool table with our approved brushes helps properly maintain the quality of play. Brushes, cloth, and accessories can be purchased through your local dealer.
• 8’ Pool Table
• Playing surface: 88"L x 44"W
• Overall dimensions: 103”L x 59”W x 31”H, 210 lbs.
All American Heritage Billiard pool tables are guaranteed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects and craftsmanship from the date of purchase of the original owner. Cloth is not included with purchase. Purchase your choice of cloth style and color separately.
Warranty does not include re-leveling of the table after a successful initial installation.
Variations in wood materials are to be expected. Organic variations in grain, color, and texture are naturally occurring properties of wood and do not qualify for a warranty claim.
Contact American Heritage Customer Service to begin a warranty claim.
This pool table requires professional installation. Please reach out to an American Heritage Billiards customer service expert to locate a dealer near you who will coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your new pool table.